Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Birthday party & Gathering...

May 30...

So today is the day... The day where I think is the most successful party I've ever made... HAHA...

Around 12 in the afternoon, I had finally reached Times Square to collect my birthday cake... The cakehouse told me that it will be done by 1pm... So me and Toh Seng wait patiently... When the time reached 1... We went to the cakehouse for my cake but the person in charge told me that the cake isn't ready yet... So i've waited for 15mins and finally tohseng suggested that he will bring over the cake to pavilion... So I rush to pavilion to have my tables ready in KFC... Fortunately, there are still many tables available... HAHA... The first to arrived would be YinShan... She phoned me at 12.30 but i havent ready with my stuff yet... ZZZ... Around 2.15pm... We met at KFC... She and her friend LeeChee passes the present to me and left cause she had a dental appointment at Bangsar... So sad... After that i've met my whole gang of primary school friends... So after that they help me jaga the tables that i've book and i went to the ATM for some cash... When the time i've reached KFC... They already help me prepared all the food... I'm so touch man... They duwan me to pay for it... Where else on this earth can you find such a good friend... After that, KwokThung, Lowzy and Barry came... They really joke alot... HAHA... After that here comes JiaMing and Wailuen... My buddy... Followed by James and Katrina... They rush to my birthday from VI... Thanks alot to them... And finally Terry and the gang reached... The gang which consists of IRVIN, SHAZ, GIAP CHIN, DORCAS & JING TING... Hope i've written their name correctly...


The weird present that i had received on that day...

1) A Bow Tie... Still thinking where should i wear it to...
2) Gatsby moving rubber... I think I'll need around 3 months for my hair to grow in order to use it...
3) Something that gives you 100% protection... WTF...!!!


Althought these stuff I can't use it by now... But it will be useful in the future... HAHA...



Group photo 1...



Group photo 2...


With my 5M gang and one 5A intruders... HAHA...



With my primary school gang...


The girl who lends her camera to me... HAHA...



The people from TOA... HAHA...


Cutting cakes...


Posing for the camera... HAHA...

Best ever... HAHA...

No comments:

Post a Comment