Sunday, February 15, 2009

A day @ Home

Feb 16...


Hmm... My first blog that writes about a day at home... HAHA...

Today i'll have to stay at home cause cannot hang out everyday right...?? Thats why... If i hang out everyday it gonna cost me alot of money... Somemore i've started to feel like meaningless to hang around shopping mall nowadays...


Hmm... Since i'll have nothing to do today... I decided to MOD the new PROTON SAGA... HAHA... That car seriously attracts me alot... I'm gonna get it soon... My grandpa pay for the deposit and my parents pay for the installment... HAHA... Actually i feel bad to cause have to use so much money from them... I've thought of using my savings but not sure whether my parents allowed me to... But i've told them to drag the installment as long as possible cause after few years when i enter my working life i can pay the installment by myself...


The Spec of Proton Saga


Engine model - S4PE

Capacity - 1332 c.c.

Transmission - Aichi Kikai 5-speed manual

Horsepower - 94hp

Performance - 0-100km/h ( 13 sec )

Maximum speed ( 160 km/h )



( Proton Saga fitted with ENKEI RPF1... My dream...)
(Thanks for the editor... TERRY CHAN... )

No comments:

Post a Comment