Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A FUN RIDE DAY...

FEB 25...

Today is my first day that i drives my friends around... Many of them was afraid to get into my car... Afraid that accident may happen... HAHA... I'm a safe driver lah ok...

Around 10.30a.m.... HonYen SMSed me said that he is coming over to Sri Petaling LRT station to pass the blazer and YipLam's shoe to me... Since HonYen is studying and he could not spare some time to return the shoe to YipLam so i'll have to help him... After meeting up with HonYen, we drive to Bukit Jalil station since there is no parking @ Sri Petaling station... So i've called WaiLuen to Bukit Jalil LRT station for meet up... Then when WaiLuen reached... It's time for HonYen to get back to college... So left me and WaiLuen... He accompany me to YipLam house to return back YipLam's shoe... So we used the KESAS HIGHWAY... Then Jalan - jalan suddenly saw a roadsign said that use alternative road to get to BANDAR TUN RAZAK... And finally end up in SUNGAI BESI... Then we get back to KUCHAI LAMA and use the SUNGAI BESI HIGHWAY to get to LEISURE MALL... Cause i can just pass the shoe to TohSeng cause later they will meet up each other... No point cari YipLam house again cause it is really TOUGH...!!! TohSeng requested a ride from me and finally he comment banyak... ZZZ... Then when everything is done... We head back to Sri Petaling for lunch... After that then sent WaiLuen back home... DONE...!!!

When reached home... Checked the Kilometer used...
Initial - 80Km
Final - 160Km...
Used - 160 - 80 = 80Km drive... ZZZ...
1Km use RM0.20...
80Km use = 80*0.20
= RM16.00... ZZZ... Luckily petrol prices gone down nowadays...

HEY... I'm going SANDAKAN, SABAH for NS... Whos with me...?? HAHA...

No comments:

Post a Comment