Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cheercomp 2009...

July 04



Day 1



Hmm... Today reach Stadium Putra around 9.00a.m. for the annual cheercomp... It seems to be less happening than last year maybe cause of H1N1... HAHA... I perhaps... I remember last year they used to have drift performance there so I can ENJOICE myself... I've called along YipLam and HuoSyan few days before the cheercomp and remind them to be punctual... End up... HuoSyan came at 11.30a.m... Fine...


Day 2

WOW... Compare to 1st day... Today the amount of people really grown bigger... Especially the XAVIER... But i'm not with them... HAHA... And finally... The results went abit out of my prediction... HAHA... The 2nd runner up goes to Calyx, 1st runner up goes to SHIRTLIFF man... Thought they can get 1st this year... Haiz... Nevermine, there will always be another year... And the champion goes to BLITZERZ... No comment for that cause im not a cheerleader... HAHA...


No comments:

Post a Comment