Monday, July 27, 2009

A "Wonderful" day...

July 24...

As usual friday for me is free and easy day out... So after breakfast with granparents then i get the car and head to UNI... What for...?? Find TohSeng lor... Haiz... Thought wanna go back MBS cause now i only realised that i've got many friends from other school is getting into MBS so wanted to have a visit... But PHAILED...


Ok... Around 2.30p.m... HonYen phoned me said that he already reached Tasik Selatan LRT station... By the time i'm with TohSeng... So me and TohSeng went to fetch HonYen from station... Then we 3 guys went to MCD in Taman Tun Hussien Onn... After that went to visit HonYen's SEMI-D... Cooooooool... Becareful of kidnappers... HAHA... So we hang around in his mansion and play with his 5.7k laptop... Whats the model again..?? DELL STUDIO XPS 16...?? LOL...



[IMPORTANT]
Around 5.30p.m... Its time to send TohSeng back home... So me and TohSeng went up to the car WAVING & SAYING BYEBYE to HonYen... Then I step onto the clutch and drag the gear to R... Then step on the acceleration pedal and release the clutch slowly... The car then start to move backwards slowly... I was looking into my side mirror to estimate the space between my car and the gate... Its was a AUTOMATED GATE... Reverse, reverse, reverse... There still around 3-4 inches when my car body passby the gate... But suddenly i felt my car stuck on something... WHATS THAT...??!!! After my car is stucked, i saw HonYen making a foward sign to me... So i started to drive infront then... Me and TohSeng get down the car then... OMG...!!! I didnt notice that there was a aluminium arm coming out from the auto gate... The function of the aluminium arm is to open and closed the auto gate... Theres motor-operated inside... The problem is the aluminium arm had been croked by me... ZZZ... So the gate cant close properly... ZZZ... HonYen called his DAD... His DAD is mad at us... OMG... So waited his dad to reach home around 6.30p.m... He tried to fix it but PHAILED... So he called the technician to come over... Around 8.00p.m... The gate had finally done... We appologized to his father few times and his dad is OK with us at last... HEHE...


So after that i'll have to send TohSeng home lor... Sesat jalan in TUN HUSSEIN ONN pula... ZZZ... Luckily my car had enough petrol... Went pass many TAMANs... Get help from PETRONAS station then... Eventually, there was this particular Petronas station that build on the mountain... Cant remember the name of the place... Its has a nice night view from there... The whole KL is in your view... Wanted to take picture but rushing for time... ZZZ... So finally got some help from the MAK CIK in the petrol station... She told us the direction to leisure mall... Finally... I've successfully sent TohSeng to his home around 9.30p.m... PHEW...!!! When i reached home... Its already 10.00p.m and i havent had my dinner yet...!!! Went to makan DIMSUM with granpa after that... HAPPY... BYE...!!!






Saw this hamster in HonYen sis's room... LOL...

The aluminium arm that i've crooked... ZZZ... ( Click on the picture...)

No comments:

Post a Comment